Welcome to your Concord College Alumni Network
Launched in 2015 your Concord Alumni website has been designed to be fresh, modern and user-friendly. You will find it easier to re-connect with school friends, reminisce, share information and get updates about Concord College news and events. We welcome all alumni to our site including parents, teachers, support staff as well as studentsClick here for our short user guide An alumni network is more than just connecting and keeping in touch with friends.
Here are some you may not have thought of...
An alumni network is only as good as the members within it
- Grow your business and social connections,
- Find out about alumni events
- Share your success stories
- Recruit new staff or find a job
- Search for people in specific industries, countries or companies
- Get recommendations and advice from people you can trust
- Be inspired by others
- Profile good causes you support
- Advertise your products or services
- Share births/deaths/marriages
- Mentor current students
- Help Concord College to grow so others can benefit like you did...and so much more.
and will take time to reach its full potential. So help this network to grow by inviting your alumni friends, telling us your success stories, sharing your photos and chatting on here - because only then will you and other really see the benefit from using this network.
On this network you can:
Keep in touch with Concord College because as a member we'll occasionally send newsletters and emails linking you to stories about our alumni and up-coming events on the website. We will also use our current Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter groups to link you to stories we think you might be interested in.
- Create a profile - with information about your education and work as well as details of when you were a student at the school. You can easily import your LinkedIn profile which will take less than a minute!
- Find friends - we use the information you've given us to help find people you might have known when you were at the school - the more information you give us, the more friends we can find! Once you've found a friend you can send them a connection request and a private message, just like on LinkedIn.
- Extend your network - we can also help you find new connections e.g. Concord College alumni now working in the same industry or company as you, or who went to the same university as you - by adding work and education information to your profile we can help connect you.
- Share with your network - found something funny, useful or interesting you'd like to share with other Concord College alumni? You can use the home page news feed to share links (just like on facebook) or you can post an article (You'll need to be logged in to access this link). As long as it isn't spam and is genuinely of interest to other alumni we'll approve and publish it for you!
- Keep in touch with Concord College - we'll occasionally send newsletters and invites out to our members, linking to stories about our alumni and up-coming events. If you want to be updated more often you can easily login to this network and check the home page news feed to see who's recently joined, things other alumni have shared, recent events and news stories posted
If you have any questions please contact your Alumni Officer at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon.