Related Article: How to get 100% from your Concord College Alumni Network
We hope you love your Alumni Website and Network as much as we do. We strive to ONLY send you email communications which are relevant to you. So either about people who were IN THE SCHOOL the same time as you OR if it is a story about industry sections you are interested in.
THREE most important things we want you to do on your Concord Alumni Profile and WHY
- Insert a photo - if you're looking for friends or friends are looking for you - you may not remember their name but you may remember their face!
- Tell us where you live - we use this information to target our email communications. We can tell you about mini reunions happening in your city or country, let you know if alumni are visiting or looking for advise about that country/city. Relocating...we can put you in touch with alumni who are already there!
- Tell us what you have experience in - this is where you and others can really start to use the network...let us know if you are advertising a job - we can email all alumni in the same industry....We can now create 'clubs' on our website to link you with people in the same industry sector - help us to help you to USE THE NETWORK
Please take a quick look at our simple user guide to help you along the way. We hope that the site is intuative, easy to use and fun! To find friends immediately go to Your Network. Anyone who has registered who was at Concord the same years as you will be flagged here for you to connect with. To find anyone else you need to know part of their name which you type slowly into the 'search network' box - all people registered with that name will appear in the drop down box.
Use the quick links below to take you to the right pages to do all the things below.
We want you to use this website to connect with your friends, grow your own communities, find out about our events and tell your Concord Alumni Community what you are doing. Ultimately we want you to use your Concord Alumni network to promote your business(es), recruit staff, get recommendations, get help and support from people you can trust and even raise money for good causes.
This is when your Concord Alumni network will really work for you.
- Find friends through the network tab. We can help you do this by using the information you've given us to link you with people you knew at school. Once you've found your friends you can send them a ‘connection request’ and/or a private message just like you can on LinkedIn or Facebook.
- Extend your network by finding new connections e.g. we can help you find Concord alumni working in the same industry or company as you, or who go to the same university or live in the same country as you. You can also help us to grow the network by inviting Concord friends within your own networks to join e.g. go to your profile and click on ‘invite friends’. You can invite using Facebook, LinkedIn, Gmail or simply by inputting their email addresses.
- Share with your network with other Concord Alumni. Have you something funny, useful or interesting you'd like to share? Like other social media you can use the home page news feed to share links with the whole community or just your connections if you prefer. Why not post your own article to really use this network to benefit you – tell people what you do now and how they can access your product/services. Use an article to get advice from people you can trust or get recommendations for a job you are recruiting for?
- Create a beautiful profile with information about your education and work as well as details of when you were a student at Concord. We made this easy for you to do if you have a LinkedIn profile which you can now import in less than a minute!
- Keep in touch with Concord College because as a member we'll occasionally send newsletters and emails linking you to stories about our alumni and up-coming events on the website. We will also use our current Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter groups to link you to stories we think you might be interested in. Of course if you can’t wait for us and want to be updated more often then you can easily login to this network website any time you want to check the home page news feed to see who's recently joined, things the other alumni have shared, recent events and news stories posted!